Application Form for a Géza Alföldy-Stipend
AIEGL will award three Géza Alföldy stipends in 2016/17 in the amount of 2,000 € each to dedicated epigraphists from outside Europe who want to deepen their international contacts by participating in the XVth International Congress of Greek and Latin Epigraphy.
Applications: We request applications from colleagues, who
- are active members of the AIEGL (or ASGLE and other national affiliated associations),
- participate in the XVth Congress with a lecture or a poster,
- come from countries in Africa, the Americas, Asia or Oceania.
Completed applications, consisting of the following documentation, should be sent by Friday, January 28, 2017 by email attachment to the
Deputy Secretary General Dr. Camilla Campedelli
Universität zu Köln, Historisches Institut / Alte Geschichte, Albertus-Magnus-Platz
- Name, address (mailing and email),
- CV (max. 1 page) of the applicant,
- Abstract (max. 1 page).
- List of any other sources of funding, applied for or already secured, for the research stay.
Deadline for applications: Friday, January 28, 2017.
The decision will be made by the board and will go to the award winners at the end of March 2017.